HOMEWORK DUE START OF CLASS WEDNESDAY:
1. Work more on your color pencil drawing and finish it.
2. Complete the line drawing of your hand on the watercolor paper I provided, You can look at the anatomy of the hand reference, which is located on the Class Lecture page under the two videos.
Do not start the painting. We will finish the watercolor portion during class.
3. Study the 2nd page of the handout with examples of watercolor artists. (Attached, click here).
4. You can also watch the two very short time lapse videos on the Class Lecture page, especially the 2-minute watercolor demo video.
1. All of the color pencils you borrowed, to return.
2. The line drawing of your hand placed on the watercolor paper.
3. Your laptop with Photoshop CC installed.
You will start compositing and collaging through Adobe Photoshop
watercolors (in red, yellow and blue), brushes, pallet, graphite pencils and eraser.